The roller conveyor is suitable for conveying various kinds of goods in boxes, bags and pallets. Bulk materials, small items, and irregular items need to be transferred to pallets or swing boxes, which can carry a single piece of heavy material or withstand large impact loads. Easy to connect and filter between roller systems. It can be used to form multiple roller lines and other conveyors or special logistics units to meet complex process needs. Stacking drum can be used to achieve the stacking and conveying of materials. High reliability, easy to use and maintain.
Equipment characteristics of roller conveyor
It is easy to connect and filter between roller conveyors, and can be used to form complex logistics transportation systems with multiple roller lines and other conveyor equipment or special units to meet various process needs. The roller conveyor has the advantages of simple structure, high reliability and convenient use and maintenance.
The roller conveyor is suitable for flat bottom conveying goods. It is mainly composed of a driving roller, a frame, a bracket and a driving part. It has the characteristics of large volume, fast speed and stable operation, and can realize a variety of co-linear shunting transmission.
Structural form: It is divided into power type, non-power type and electric drum type from the driving form, and it is divided into horizontal conveying, inclined conveying and steering conveying according to the layout form.
Dimensions: The internal width of the roller conveyor is specified by the customer and can be produced according to customer requirements. The standard inner diameter of the turning roller line is 300, 600, 900, 1200mm, etc., and other special specifications can be adopted according to customer requirements. S is designed according to the weight, size and linear speed of the conveyed object.
Frame material: carbon steel spray, stainless steel, aluminum profile.
Power mode: reducer motor drive, electric drum drive, etc.
Transmission mode: single sprocket, double sprocket, O-belt, flat friction transmission belt, timing belt, etc.
Speed regulation mode: variable frequency speed regulation, continuously variable transmission, etc.
Features: The roller conveyor is easy to connect and filter. Complex logistics and distribution systems can be composed of multiple roller lines and other conveying equipment or special units to meet various process requirements. Stacking rollers can be used for stacking and conveying materials. Roller conveyors have advantages. Simple structure, high reliability and easy maintenance. The power roller line considers the tensile strength of the chain, and the longest single line length generally does not exceed 10 meters.
Custom roller conveyor, please call or confirm the following technical parameters:
1. The length, width and height of the conveyed object;
2. The weight of each conveying unit.
3. The bottom of the conveyor;
4. Are there special working environment requirements (such as humidity, high temperature, chemical effects, etc.)
5. The conveyor is non-powered or motor driven.
In order to ensure the smooth transportation of goods, at least three rollers must be in contact with the conveyor belt at any time. If necessary, the tray should be added to a soft bag.
1. Selection of drum length: For goods with different widths, the width of the drum should be selected. Generally, the conveyor + 50mm is used.
2. Selection of roller wall thickness and shaft diameter: According to the weight of the conveyor, it is evenly distributed on the contact rollers, calculate the load required for each roller, and determine the wall thickness and shaft diameter of the roller.
3. Roller material and surface treatment: Determine the material and surface treatment (carbon steel galvanized, stainless steel, blackened or coated) according to different conveying environments.
4. Selection of the installation method of the roller: According to the specific requirements of the entire conveyor, the installation method of the roller is selected: spring-loaded, internal gear shaft type, flat tenon type, and pin shaft type.
For the cone drum of a bending machine, the width and taper of the roller surface depend on the size of the cargo and the turning radius.